In His Glad Service, Breck & Robbie Castleman

A bit of news about the life, work, family and faith of Breck and Robbie Castleman. "In His Glad Service" is a borrowed salutation from "Ham" and Estelle Hamilton who mentored us in the faith in our young life. They gave us permission to adopt their refrain for our own lives. We pray the we would be known as two people "In His Glad Service".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break 2009: Surgery, Sojourning & New Scenery

The Friday before Spring Break (3/20) I had arthroscopic surgery on my left knee that turned out very, very well. The surgeon was surprised at the extent of injury and my ability to function so well. I've been surprised how much better I already feel and am just beginning to realize how much my pain for the last six months really had worn me down. I had spring break to recover and I did it on the road!

From Sky Valley on the NC/GA boarder to Ocean Springs, MS, we spent a week Scott, Rebecca, Tyler, Eben and Tate. (see more pictures in the post below!)


April First is Scott's first day as the new pastor of 1st Presbyterian, Ocean Springs and we got to see their new home, church and community.

We're in the mode of "pray without ceasing" for Dayton's challenging semester of teaching at Trinity Christian College and for Karen's recovery from a badly sprained ankle--her debut in Chicago for Hubbard Street is scheduled for THIS WEEKEND and she so wants to dance.

As we continue in HIS GLAD SERVICE we hope for all our family and friends to be found at the foot of the cross BECAUSE the tomb was empty. HALLELUIA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home