In His Glad Service, Breck & Robbie Castleman

A bit of news about the life, work, family and faith of Breck and Robbie Castleman. "In His Glad Service" is a borrowed salutation from "Ham" and Estelle Hamilton who mentored us in the faith in our young life. They gave us permission to adopt their refrain for our own lives. We pray the we would be known as two people "In His Glad Service".

My Photo
Name:
Location: Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States

Monday, September 22, 2008

"Am I a criminal yet?"

I'm having a hard time really letting my wonderful summer slip away too quickly. Today while looking through pictures I remembered a precious moment with Tyler. We were getting ready
for an outing and she was all dressed and I said, "Tyler, if you got any cuter, it would be a crime!" A few minutes later she was all fancied up with clips and bows and smiled the biggest smile and asked, "Well, am I a criminal yet?" I said, "Oh sweetheart you are a homocide, the biggest crime ever!"
I'm going to Gulfport in October as part of fall break to see the kids. And in November Anna is coming to visit when Dayton comes to JBU to be a chapel speaker. YAHOO!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I popped over from Rebecca's site and read that conversation with Tyler and I think that is priceless-worthy of a Mastercard commercial. I love memories like that. Anyway, hope things are going well, and thanks for letting me visit! Christina Walker

September 23, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home